Nutrition Assessment & Plan
Our human performance assessment and planning services gives you the peace of mind that you have selected the best possible approach to your physical and nutritional preparation for whatever challenge you are taking on.
Our team of performance coaches and nutritionists will take you through the same process we have used with professional athletes, the military and record breaking adventurers to identify the optimal combination of interventions to help you achieve your goal.
We have combined our research, knowledge, methods and technology with first hand experience of across arctic, jungle, desert and high altitude environments to develop a science backed approach to preparing body through a structured performance plan.
Over two working virtual sessions with our coaches we will:
- Educate you on the essentials of nutrition and how to match your fuelling strategy to your energy requirements
- Baseline your physical performance and nutrition needs
- Analyse your challenge, expedition or discipline to identify the specific physical, nutritional and technical requirements
- Identify and agree the performance goals required to be ready to take on your challenge
- Develop an integrated performance plan covering physical training, nutrition training and planning, sleep, rest and recovery planning
- Identify appropriate mindset and mental readiness protocols you may want to apply to improve your preparedness
- Develop an event specific nutrition plan with recommendations on products to use to maximise your performance on the day
We offer support across 6 domains and will allocate the most appropriate coach based on your profile and discipline. These are:
- Ultra - focused on endurance sports including ultra-marathon, multi-day racing, adventure racing, long course triathlon and other long distance disciplines.
- Adventure - focused on ocean rowing, expeditions, high altitude climbing as well as fast packing and other self supported adventure sports.
- Executive - focused on human performance in the workplace with special attention to mental performance, optimising sleep, time zone travel and shift work
- Military - focused on preparation and readiness for successful completion of arduous and specialist selection courses as well as general preparation for military candidates
- Performance - focused on performance sports including running, cycling, swimming, triathlon as well as strength and power sports
- Emergency - focused on supporting and enabling emergency services and other first responders to sustain health and wellness as well as prepare for role specific physical requirements
Each purchase includes two consultations with one of our qualified coaches as well as virtual support by email for 30 days following your assessment.
You will also receive a 20% discount on all products in the store.
If you wish to extend the support beyond this initial period we can arrange this separately.
Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with instructions on how to schedule your initial consultation. We can normally offer consultations within 72 hours of purchase.